CPSP International Training Program
HSE CPSP Scholarship Programme 2018-2020
Ensuring the highest quality standards of medical practice in Pakistan is at the heart of the vision of the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Pakistan. Training, continuous professional development, audit and evidence based medicine are fundamental to the achievement of this aim.
CPSP believes that international exposure of a doctor during his/her postgraduate training will help deliver this vision. Many fellows have benefited from the training they have received abroad and have formed life-long relationships.
The programme is designed to allow doctors to continue to develop a wide range of skills and competencies with an emphasis on the generic skills required for good medical practice and management of the acutely ill patient. The programme is varied with the intention of allowing candidates to gain experience in a wide range of specialties and be ready to progress to the next stage of their career.
These positions are funded by CPSP through a scholarship programme.
- Emergency Medicine
- General Medicine
- Obstetrics Gynaecology
- Trauma & Orthopedics
Eligibility and application process
- 7 bands over all and 6.5 score in each section of IELTS.
- Doctor should be IMM qualified in order to apply for the program.
- This Scholarship Program is not open for 4th year CPSP trainees.
- Your passport must be valid for 12 months upon entry to Ireland i-e at least July 2019. If your passport expires before this date please make arrangements to renew it immediately
- Applications are invited from 3rd Dec, 2017 to 18 Dec, 2017
- Applications to be submitted online Apply Online
- Selection will be based on interview and the final decision of the college.
- Interviews will be conducted at CPSP Regional Center(s).
- Successful candidates will be required to give an undertaking that they will return to Pakistan on completion of their training.
- Note: Inquiries about the programme can be submitted to Ms. Hina Maryam, Executive Secretary, President Secretariat, College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org