CPSP International Training Program
International Scholarship Programme at The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust International Training Fellowships
International Training Fellowships APPLY ONLINE
- As part of the partnership with The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust, the President of CPSP is pleased to announce that the College has agreed clinical placements for CPSP Trainees and Fellows at Russells Hall Hospital, an affiliated teaching trust of the University of Birmingham. CPSP has approved the training provided during these clinical placements as meeting the College requirements for postgraduate examinations of the College and for continuous professional development.
- The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust is one of the large university teaching hospital trusts in the UK and has an international reputation for postgraduate training in healthcare.
- The Dudley Group International Fellowship Training Programme is a high-quality training programme. Trainees on this programme are supervised by a clinical supervisor with their training being overseen by an educational supervisor. It is these placements which the College has secured for CPSP Trainees and Fellows as part of its “brain gain not brain drain” policy.
- The College provides a stipend through its scholarship programme to Trainees and Fellows selected for these placements for the whole period of the fellowship (two years). Further information on this can be obtained from the College.
- In addition, the College has a Regional Director, based in Birmingham, who is available to guide trainees during their two-year programme.
We are looking appoint to the following posts:
- 1. Emergency Medicine
- 2. Emergency Medicine
Applications are invited from Trainees and Fellows for these training positions. For Junior Fellowship trainees must have completed the IMM module and meet the English Language criteria set by the General Medical Council. For Senior Fellowship trainees must have completed FCPS and meet the English Language criteria set by the General Medical Council.APPLY ONLINE
- Incomplete application forms will not be considered
- DGH will sponsor GMC registration provided that the applicant has the required score in the IELTS or OET testing systems.
Eligibility and application process
- Candidates from all CPSP fellowship programs are eligible to apply.
Please refer to the table below for the minimum levels in each of the tests that are accepted by the Dudley Group:
IELTS Minimum Score Listening 7.0 Reading 7.0 Writing 7.0 Speaking 7.0 Overall 7.5 OET Minimum Score Listening B Reading B Writing B Speaking B Overall B
- Candidates must provide their experience which must be supported by the log book available with the College. The College may seek additional information.
- Candidates must be in good standing with the College
- Selection will be based on interview and the final decision of the College.
- Interviews will be conducted at CPSP Regional centres at Islamabad, Lahore, and Karachi during the first week commencing 6th April 2020
- Successful candidates will be required to give an undertaking to the College and DGH that they will return to Pakistan on completion of their training Closing Date for Applications.
Closing Date for Applications
- Applications must be submitted by 15th January 2021
- All applications MUST be full, completed and submitted online to the College using the DGH application form.