- The CPSP Website is owned, operated, maintained and regularly updated by the College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan. You are not to reproduce, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, perform or display the Materials without first obtaining the written permission of College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan.
- CPSP website contains materials which are made available for visitors or users to browse. Users are entitled to download them to a Personal Computer for use and for making a copy for personal use or study only. No commercial use may be made of any of this material without the express written permission of the College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan. In particular, users are not permitted to view, download, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, store, reproduce or otherwise use, publish, license, transfer or sell any derivative works (in whatever form) using any information obtained from this website other than for personal or non-commercial use.
- CPSP Website may offer opportunities for you to send messages in connection with various features that CPSP may elect to offer, such as, e-mail service. You must use the Message Features in a responsible manner. You must not transmit any message ("Message") that: (i) restricts or inhibits any other user from using and enjoying the Website; (ii) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, offensive (iii) constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any local, state, national or international law; (iv) contains a virus or other harmful component; (v) contains any information, software or other material of a commercial nature; (vi) contains advertising, promotions or commercial solicitations of any kind; (vi) constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact.
- CPSP may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time, including the availability of any Website feature, database, or content.
- CPSP may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict access to parts or the entire Website without notice or liability.
- CPSP Website may contain links and pointers to other related World Wide Web sites, resources. Links to and from the Websites to other Web sites, maintained by third parties, do not constitute an endorsement by the CPSP. CPSP is not responsible for the availability of these third party resources, or their contents. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its Webmaster.
- The material, contents, service marks and trademarks contained in or displayed on this Website or websites to or from which this Website is linked are the property of their respective owners and are protected by intellectual property rights laws. The designs, information, graphics, images, logos and the selection and arrangements thereof on this Website, are the property of the College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan. Any dispute arising under the Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Pakistan.Thank you for visiting www.cpsp.edu.pk. By accessing and using this Website you shall be deemed to have accepted and be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.